Would you like to support Darby School? Read on to see how you can get involved.
1. Provide information about your volunteer preferences HERE.
2. Sign and Return the Volunteer Agreement Form to the HS or Elementary Office (Document Available HERE)
3. Volunteer + Feel Good
- Darby Shop Project is a multi-phase plan to upgrade our shop space and curriculum to meet the growing needs of our students and economy. If you are interested in supporting this project, you can donate online now through Paypal -
Darby School Excellence Fund (DSEF) funds teacher and student mini-grants for academic and extra-curricular projects. You can attend our benefit, donate auction items, contribute directly to the fund or volunteer. Contact Chris Toynbee at 821-1305 for more information.
- Lorentzen Endowment was created in 2015 as a gift from Darby Alumnus Archie Lorentzen. This endowment allows Darby Schools to enrich our community through investing in large, innovative projects that benefit our district for years to come. If you'd like to make a tax-deductible bequest, donation, in-kind contribution, or leave a legacy, we welcome your generosity. Contact Chris Toynbee at 821-1305 for more information.
- Alumni Association is an effort to support Darby Students and enhance the Darby Alumni Community. If you are a past Darby graduate, or know someone who is, check out our Alumni Page to learn how you can help make a difference!
- Fuels 4 Schools - In the early 2000's, Darby School District installed a Biomass heating system in partnership with the Forest Service. This is how we heat our school, which saves the school in energy costs, but means we need a constant supply of wood to keep us warm in the winter. If you have a substantial load of timber in tree-length logs, 3"-22" diameter, 20-25% moisture content, that you'd like to donate, we'd love to work with you. Contact Chris Toynbee at 821-1305 for more information.
- Kids Supplies - If you'd like to directly support students through material donations, such as clothes, backpacks, books, or other supplies, please contact our counselor, Kurt Kohn, at 821-3252 ex 1316.
Logos are available for use at the bottom of this page, if you plan to co-sponsor an event with us!
Block Logo BW
Tiger Block BW