Lunch: Chicken ala King. fruit and salad bar, milk.
Today’s lunch server volunteer (11:00-11:30): Seanna
Notices & Reminders:
- There will be a Military Academy and ROTC day for all Montana High School students hosted in Missoula on Saturday April 20th. All of the Military academy branches will be represented as well as the ROTC. Congressional staff will be available. See Mr. Kohn for the information sheet if you are interested. 8th grade students are welcome as well.
- Reminder! The 4th Midquarter ends next Friday!
- District Music Festival today. The bus leaves this afternoon.
- DHS ‘gives back’ Day.
- Check into your fifth period class
- Report to the gym for the all school assembly
- JH Tennis vs. Mission 4pm (home).
- Today is Tiger Pride Friday! Teachers please send a list to the office of students wearing Darby colors.
Heads up for the Weekend:
- District Music Festival (Saturday)
- HS Track at Big Sky (Saturday)
- Earth Day (Monday)
Did You Know? You can give change for a dollar in 293 different coin variations.