posted Apr 25, 2013, 1:53 PM by Diana Thomas
Lunch: BBQ Pork Sandwich, fruit and garden bar, milk.
Today’s lunch server volunteer (11:00-11:30): Kelsey M
Notices & Reminders:
- Congratulations to the Darby Music Department for placing at the District Music Festival last weekend. These students scored an “Excellent”: Summit, Matt, Brittani, Bailee, Garrett, and everyone in the Darby Band and the Darby Choir. These students scored a “Superior” which is the highest score you can achieve: Rope, Jed, Tori, Lily, Dawson, Wyatt, and everyone in the Darby Drum Line. Everyone who scored “Superior” will go to State. Well done!
- Storm, you need to turn in your basketball jersey by tomorrow to avoid a late fee.
- Boys Basketball players that are interested in playing summer ball need to sign up outside of Coach Marsh’s room this week.
- Students who are going to Youth Leg on Sunday May 12th need to pay their $40.00 registration fee to Mrs. Turner at the office ASAP!
- All students 8-11, remember to take your course request sheets home to have your parents look them over and sign them. They need to be handed in to the office by Monday the 29th! Remember if you or your parents have questions for Mrs. Burdette or Mr. Kohn, write them on the back of the request sheet.
- Tiger Pride Friday!
- Junior high track at Salmon starts at 1pm. The bus departs at 10:30.
- Reminder: The mid-quarter ends today!
- There is a Chili feed on tonight to raise money for BPA Nationals. Mark your calendar, show up and eat some good chili, and enjoy the fellowship. The cost is $5 for a bowl of chili, cornbread, a drink, and a dessert. See you then!! Goes from 4:30-7:00
Heads up for the Weekend:
- Cub Scout Bake Sale and Garage Sale (Saturday) at the Cafeteria
- High school Tennis (Bitterroot Invite) starts at 9am on Saturday.
- High school Track at Corvallis starts at 10am. The bus departs at 8:45 on Saturday.