posted Dec 20, 2012, 2:12 PM by Diana Thomas
Lunch: Chili Tortilla, Cinnamon tortilla, fruit, garden bar and milkNotices & Reminders
8th graders: Please hand in your Lost Trail ski trip papers today.
Extra handouts are available in Mr. D's room. For specific questions,
talk to Mrs. Ehmann.
- A special thanks to the students for donating food items. Your generosity helps needy families here in Darby!
day to claim your lost items! Everything in the Lost & Found wooden
benches near the office will be donated to charity over the break.
Happy Birthdays over the break!
summit this morning starting around 8:40 (please wait for the
announcement). Facilitators will take roll and send the list to the
office. Check the list posted on the doors to find out which group
- High School basketball @ Valley Christian starts at 12pm BGGB (bus departs at 10am).
- Wrestling at Dillon today.
- Elementary Christmas Parties today.
- Early out at 1pm today!
Upcoming events during the Christmas break:
- Lauren Dolcater- 22nd
- Lacey Dolcater-22
- Dawson Jakober-22
- Cougan Kidd-24
- Chris Toynbee-27
- Jade Skinner-28
- Allisa Johnson-30
- Dakota Farrar-30
- Dylan Knox- Jan 1
- Mrs. Walker- Jan 1
Four days until Christmas
- There will be a winter solstice celebration this Saturday at the
Darby ice skating rink. It goes from 3-5pm and there will be free chilli
and hot chocolate. Also, activities include Advent spiral, ice skating
(skates will be provided) and a candlelight vigil in memory of the
Connecticut school massacre.
- Saturday - high school gym closed (refinish the floor) closed until Wednesday December 26.
- School resumes on Wednesday, January 2nd.