Lunch today: Chicken alfredo, fruit and salad bar
Notices & Reminders:
- The Darby Community Library is offering an SAT practice test for anyone interested. See the flyer at the office for more information.
- No sporting events scheduled today.
- A representative from Wyoming Tech will be in the library at lunch today.
- Midquarter ends today!
- Tiger Pride Friday! Teachers please send a list of students wearing Darby colors to the office.
Heads Up for Tomorrow:
- Happy birthday to Kierra Tippits on Saturday and Tilore Spears on Sunday!
- Red & white basketball scrimmage starts at 5pm on Saturday.
- High school wrestling at Kalispell on Saturday.
- Community Christmas parade on Saturday.
- 4H Meeting in the cafeteria at 3pm on Sunday.
Today’s Trivia Question:
Who painted the Mona Lisa?
Yesterday’s Answer: Apollo was the Greek God of music.