posted Feb 1, 2013, 11:04 AM by Diana Thomas
Lunch: Hot Pastrami, chips and salsa, garden bar, fruit and milk. OR Pizza in the red bench hallway.
- If you're interested in taking the AMC Math Contest test on Tuesday, Feb. 5th, please let Mr. Fladstol know today. The winners get their names on the plaque hanging on his wall!
- Sophomores and Juniors: If you are interested in the healthcare field Mr. Kohn has applications for the free Medstart summer camp at the University of Montana. You will get to job shadow health care professionals and tour medical facilities in the area if you are accepted. It is June 23-28th.
- Important! We are still missing the laptop cords! We can’t keep the computers charged - which means you can’t use them. Yes... YOU! Look for the cord at your house, in your classroom, in your locker, in your backpack. Turn them in to the library right away.
- Today is February 1st! Only 13 days left until Valentine's Day! The Spanish Club will be selling Valentine Roses again this year. Please place your order as soon as possible. Please feel free to order any color of rose. The usual colors are: Red for love, white for secret admirer, pink, yellow or other for friendship. Cost is $5 per rose and includes a Valentine's treat!
- The Academic Awards Assembly for grades 7-12 starts at 8:40 in the high school gym.
- Wrestling divisionals at Dillon on Friday & Saturday.
- High school varsity basketball away games (BG) at St. Regis start at 5:30. (Bus departs at 1:30)
- Pizza Sales in the red bench hallway at lunch.
- Tiger Pride Friday! Teachers, please send a list of all students wearing Darby colors to Jenn at the office.
Lots of Events Going on this Saturday!
- Broomball Tournament at 11am on Saturday. Broomball is a game played on the ice with boots or shoes rather than skates.Concessions available. Bring a chair and spectate or put together a team of 6 and play. Helmets are required and the cost is $10 per player. Fun fun fun!!!!
- Basketball home game against Drummond starts at 1pm (BGGB) on Saturday.
- Senior night recognition starts just before the varsity girls game on Saturday.
- Mmm. BURGERS! This Saturday at 12:30 (just before the senior night basketball games) treat yourself to a delicious barbecue sponsored by the senior class. $5.00 for a delicious plate!
- Sadie Hawkins dance on Saturday. The dance will be in the red bench hallway from 9:00 to 12:00 Sat evening.
Did You Know? Mohammad is the most common name in the world.