Lunch today: Hamburger, fruit and salad bar
Notices & Reminders:
- Remember to turn in your movie permission slips to the office!
- Junior high wrestling away at Kalispell today.
- Smarter Balance testing schedule:
- 1st period - 5-6 grade math (5th-Elem Lab, 6th-HS lib)
- 2nd period - 5-6 grade math (5th-Elem Lab, 6th-HS lib)
- 3rd period - 5-6 grade math (5th-Elem Lab, 6th-HS lib)
- 4th period - Make-ups
- 5th period - Make-ups
- 6th period - Make-ups
- 7th period - Make-ups
Sense-of-Accomplishment Voice Survey:
- What percentage of Darby students say that they want to do their best at school? Answer: 81%
Today’s Trivia Question:
The name of what common occupation has three consecutive pairs of double letters.
Yesterday’s answer: Henry David Thoreau said “There is no remedy for love but to love more.”