Lunch: French Dip, Fries, fruit and garden bar, milk.
Today’s lunch server volunteer (11:00-11:30): Savannah G.
Notices & Reminders:
- We are going to have the Spring Awards BBQ sponsored by the Darby Booster Club on Tuesday May 21st at 6:30pm in the high school cafeteria. The date and location have changed! Tuesday in the cafeteria! Seniors will bring desserts, Juniors and Freshmen will bring chips and Sophomores will bring salads. The Booster Club will be providing the burgers, plates, and utensils.
- The Drivers Ed class is now full.
- ALL library books will be due next week. this is the last week to check out books.
- If you borrowed books from Mr. D’s classroom library, bring them back as soon as possible!
- Trapper Restaurant has reopened its doors. They are open from 7am to 9pm, 7 days a week.
- High school state tennis is Friday. Best of luck Brittani, Bri and Courage.
- High School Divisional Track is at Big Sky. Best of luck to all 17 athletes that qualified.
- Tiger Pride Friday! Teachers please send a list of all students wearing Darby colors to the office.
Heads up for the Weekend:
- High school state tennis
- High School Divisional Track at Big Sky
Heads up for Monday:
- Juniors will be gone on the backpacking trip, overnight.