posted Sep 21, 2012, 7:11 AM by Diana Thomas
Lunch: Pretzel sand which, fresh fruit and salad barNotices & Reminders
Friday’s (Sep 21) Events:
you a Junior or Senior? Are you going to the College Fair on Tuesday?
Turn in your permissions slip! If you don’t have one, come pick one up
from the office.
going on the 2013 Spain trip this spring---179 days away!---need to
register online with EFtours by Friday of this week! Don't forget! That
means you need to sign up today--because tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!!!!
Booster Club will sponsor a BBQ at the homecoming football game.The
dinner is $5 per person or $20 per family. Each plate gets a hot dog,
salad, chips, a dessert and a drink.
Saturday’s (Sep 22) Events:
- Today is: Blackout (wear all black)!
- Today classes will be working on their class walls in the gym.
- The Homecoming Assembly starts at 8:30 in the high school gym.
- The Homecoming Parade starts at 4:00pm (the floats line up at 3:30).
- There will be a Junior High football home game against Arlee at 5:30pm.
- The Varsity high school football homecoming game against Arlee starts at 7:00pm.
Heads up for Next Monday (Sep 24):
- The Cross Country meet at Corvallis starts at 10am. (The bus departs at 8:15am)
- There will be an 8th-Grade volleyball tournament at home 10am.
- The High School volleyball home game starts at 4pm.
- The homecoming dance in the cafeteria will be from 9pm-12am.
- There will be a BPA club meeting at lunch in Mr. Marsh’s room.
- Happy birthday to Mardiese Nickel!