Lunch today: Chicken sandwich, fruit and salad bar
Notices & Reminders:
- Student Council Food Drive: The class that gathers the most food will receive a free pizza party! Bring in food to your advisor’s classroom by December 17th.
- On the 21st, come support Lily Lang and Keely Ehmann on their endeavor to travel to Australia to compete in track. The 21st at 5:00 p.m., you can participate in the Jingle Bell Run, a 5k (3.1 miles). $10 bucks to run and support the girls. Should be a good time.
- Do you need a pencil or a notebook? See Mrs. Vogt in the library. Pencils cost 25 cents and notebooks cost 50 cents.
- K-4 Holiday Concert today.
Heads Up for Tomorrow:
- 5-8 Holiday Concert tomorrow.
- Student council meeting at lunch tomorrow.
Today’s Trivia Question:
What movie contained the line “They’re Here.”
Yesterday’s Answer: A pangram is is a sentence that contains all 26 letters of a language’s alphabet